Family Fall Feedback Survey
The Fall 2020 Family Feedback Survey has been extended until Dec. 15.
We heard from you that people wanted more time to weigh in, so we are extending the deadline. This community-wide survey is designed to collect feedback from families on a number of topics which will help us improve our planning. We are processing the information and will be sharing with our community soon.
Take the survey here:
- ~7-8 minute update video: English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic
- Presentation: English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic
- Summary of Alameda County's health and safety guidance: English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic
We will offer phone translation services for Mam and Arabic speakers.
Previously Held Meetings
July 13, 5:00 pm : Family Report Back: Reopening of SchoolsJuly 2, 5:00 pm : Family Report Back: Informational Session on the Reopening of SchoolsJuly 1, 6:00 pm : Special Meeting: Discussion about Start of School and Black Students
- Committee to Empower Excellence in Black Student Education (CEEBSE)
June 30, 5:30 pm : Special Meeting: Continuity of Support for Foster Students in 2020-21
June 22, 6:00 pm : Survey & Dialogue about Start of School & Students with Dis/abilities
- Foster Youth Advisory Committee (FYAC)
June 25, 6:00 pm : Special Meeting: Basic Access in Language of Families during Closures
- Community Advisory Committee for Special Education (CAC)
- District English Language Learners’ Sub-Committee (DELLS)
June 17, 5:30 pm : Special Meeting: Planning for Reopening Schools and Budget Update
- LCAP Parent & Student Advisory Committee (LCAP PSAC)
June 4, 2020 : English Language Learner Community Meeting
- Thank you to the 200+ attendees.
- This meeting was conducted in Spanish with English translation.
June 1, 2020 : OUSD Community Town Hall
- Thank you to the 100+ attendees.
- Click here for the meeting notes.