Upcoming Online Meetings
OUSD is committed to incorporating community and staff feedback into our planning process for next school year. Your input and participation is vital in helping us identify your priorities about distance learning and in-person instruction in the fall.
We will continue to schedule opportunities for families and community members to learn more about the COVID-19 Action Team planning process and share their thoughts. Upcoming meetings are posted below.
Previously Held Meetings
July 13, 5:00 pm : Family Report Back: Reopening of SchoolsJuly 2, 5:00 pm : Family Report Back: Informational Session on the Reopening of SchoolsJuly 1, 6:00 pm : Special Meeting: Discussion about Start of School and Black Students
- Committee to Empower Excellence in Black Student Education (CEEBSE)
June 30, 5:30 pm : Special Meeting: Continuity of Support for Foster Students in 2020-21
June 22, 6:00 pm : Survey & Dialogue about Start of School & Students with Dis/abilities
- Foster Youth Advisory Committee (FYAC)
June 25, 6:00 pm : Special Meeting: Basic Access in Language of Families during Closures
- Community Advisory Committee for Special Education (CAC)
- District English Language Learners’ Sub-Committee (DELLS)
June 17, 5:30 pm : Special Meeting: Planning for Reopening Schools and Budget Update
- LCAP Parent & Student Advisory Committee (LCAP PSAC)
June 4, 2020 : English Language Learner Community Meeting
- Thank you to the 200+ attendees.
- This meeting was conducted in Spanish with English translation.
June 1, 2020 : OUSD Community Town Hall
- Thank you to the 100+ attendees.
- Click here for the meeting notes.