Prospective Family & Student Tours
Each year, we offer prospective family and student an opportunity to take a guided tour of our campus during a school day. The tours are led by our associated student body (student government) scholars as they take you all around Skyline and into classrooms for a closer look at our school. The full tours last approximately 90 minutes and while touring, you have an opportunity to ask questions of our current students that are thriving at our school.
Wednesday and Thursday throughout November and Early December
- All tours begin in the Skyline theater promptly at 9:00 AM and will end at 10:30 AM.
- There will be an optional Q&A panel following the tour from 10:30 to 11:00.
- Choose from the following tour dates:
- Wednesday, November 13
- Thursday, November 14
- Wednesday, November 20
- Thursday, November 21
- Wednesday, December 4
- Thursday, December 5
Reach out to Mr. Anderson with any questions or concerns regarding the prospective family and student tours.
Prospective Student Shadow Days
For the past few years, we have offered shadow days as part of our prospective family and student options season and these shadow days have been met with a great deal of positive feedback from our families. Prospective students are dropped off by their family at 8:30 am and are met by their student shadow for the day. The prospective and current students have breakfast together and learn a little bit about each other prior to starting the shadow days. The students then travel together to class periods 2, 3 and 4 to be a Skyline student for a day! Following period 4, the students eat lunch together and are reunited with their family for pick up at 12:30 pm. Shadow days are a great opportunity for prospective students to get to know a current student and to get a first-hand look at what it is like to be a Skyline Titan.
Tuesdays throughout the month of January
- Attendance on a Tour is a prerequisite for a Shadow visit.
- Dates for Skyline Prospective Student Shadow Days:
- Tuesday, January 14
- Tuesday, January 21
- Tuesday, January 28
- All shadow days will begin at 8:30 am with the following agenda for the day:
- Breakfast and Meet/Greet with Shadow from 8:30 to 8:56 am
- 2nd period: 9:01 to 9:52 am
- 3rd period: 9:57 to 10:48 am
- 4th period: 10:53 to 11:48
- Lunch: 11:48 am to 12:18 am
- Family Pick Up: 12:30 pm
- Sign-ups for shadow days will be available for those who have attended a fall campus tour.
- Due to limited capacity, shadow days are not guaranteed and are offered on a first come-first serve basis.
Reach out to Mr. Anderson with any questions or concerns regarding prospective student shadow days at Skyline.