OAKLAND UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT is currently enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year!
To enroll at Think College Now, please visit the OUSD Welcome Center at
746 Grand Ave, 1st Floor
Oakland, CA 94610
Phone: (510) 879-4600
Fax: (510) 879-4606
The Welcome Center is open to the public from 8:00am-2:00pm, Monday through Friday. Offices are closed on Wednesdays.
Open year round. Closed during district holidays.
- For new students ONLY -- original birth certificate or I-94
- For new and returning students:
- Verification of residence (3 original documents with the parent or guardian name and address on it): A utility bill dated within 45 days: PG&E, EBMUD. In combination only, automobile registration and automobile insurance. Homeowner's/renter's insurance policy. Lease agreement with owner's documentation. Property tax statement. -- Current property tax bill from Alameda County Tax Collectors' Office. Official letter from a social services/government agency within 45 days. Additional documentation can and may be requested.
- Transitional Families: Transitional families reside at a non-permanent address, such as a motel/hotel, shelter, car, or are doubled up due to hardhip. Transitional families unable to establish a permanent residencecan go to the Transitional Students and Families Program at 746 Grand Ave. and ask for residency verification and assistance. For an appointment, please call 510-273-1682.
- Verification of Custody: Parent's or guardian's California driver's license or official California ID Card from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), a passport or a consular photo identification in conjunction with documents in form of Birth Certificate, court orders or agency placement letters.
- Additional documents can and may be requested: We reserve the right to ask for addtional documentation.
Contact: Claudia Hernandez, Administrative Assistant