Interested In Registering?
New student registration for our Fall 2023-24 semester English as a Second Language classes will open the week of July 10th.
Walk-in Fall 23-24 registration will be available on the dates and times below.
For the enrollment process, all new students will need to complete a CASAS assessment at one of our walk-in registration events.
See all available dates and times below!
In coordination with the Northern Alameda Consortium for Adult Education, we look forward to adding a College & Career Readiness Pathway Program to serve more adults in our community.
This new program will:
- Provide adults (18+ years old) with the basic English, math, English as a Second Language and study skills to successfully transition to academic and career technical education studies in the community college, or to gainful employment
- Progress through a sequence of leveled classes
- Develop academic skills in the context of college and career readiness
- Receive guidance and support in transitioning to the community college
Students in the English as a Second Language (ESL) courses will:
- Improve speaking, listening, reading, writing and vocabulary development and grammar skills to successfully transition to community college courses, academic transition
*CDE Course Titles: Special ESL, Beginning ESL, Intermediate ESL, ESL Multi-level, Advanced ESL, Basic English and Basic Mathematics