AUCTION DONATION IDEAS
Donate an item or service…
· Season ticket holders? Donate a pair of tickets to a game, opera, theater, museum, or ballet night.
· Contact your place of business, gym, salon, dentist, accountant, favorite boutique or florist and ask that they donate a gift certificate.
· Behind-the-scenes tour of a special business.
· Offer time at your vacation home, AirBnB or timeshare.
· Donate your skill or services such as web design, DJ a party, home organization, construction or photography.
· Provide a soup of the month, or dessert of the month. Or a deliver your home-cooked meal for 4 to another RHS family.
· Donate a CSA delivery or a wine club shipment.
Online auction catalog will be posted on Oct 12th. Please contact Jill Oringer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-806-4955
…or how about throwing a party?
· NOSH! Share your culture through food and host a dinner party. (Sushi, Indian, Italian, Paella, Chinese, Ethiopian, you name it)
· GAME NIGHT! Family game night, poker night for the guys, or teach others to play a game like mah-jong or rummy.
· JUST FOR KIDS! Have a backyard movie night, pizza night, popsicle party, or field trip on a school day-off.
· GREAT OUTDOORS! Organize a camping trip, backyard campfire with smores, mini-golf, hike your favorite trail, or a local bike ride.
· THEME PARTY! 70’s disco, Mardi Gras, Oscar Night, Superbowl, Luau, or Spring Garden party.
· JUST DESSERTS! Have a holiday cookie decorating party, an ice cream social, or make cupcakes with the kids.
· GET CRAFTY! Create arts & crafts, build a fairy garden, jewelry/beading, Valentine cards, or painting night.
Parties can be just kids, just adults, or both. The possibilities are endless! For a form or more info, email Jen Schneider email@example.com
WINE & LIQUOR BOTTLE DONATIONS
Is your wine cellar or bar filled to bursting? Every year we collect bottles of wine for the auction - Red or white, bubbly, or premium liquor bottles valued at $15 and up. Bring your unopened bottles of medium/high end wine/spirits/beer at the morning drop off lane from Monday Oct. 22nd – Friday Nov. 2nd. Questions? Contact Stacy Foster Martz at firstname.lastname@example.org
DÉCOR & PUMPKINS
Have any autumn decorations to contribute? Or planning a beautiful, uncarved pumpkin arrangement for your home or front porch for Halloween that you can part with by Nov. 2nd? Please contact Jennifer Driscoll at email@example.com. We can collect them from your home Nov. 1st -2nd.