Off-siteThere are some excellent and affordable choices right around the corner that will pick up your little ones for you.
Studio One After School Arts Academy is located across the street from Emerson. Counselors pick students up at Emerson and walk them to Studio One. Studio One's after school program offers snack, homework help, and 2 classes a day in a range of mediums, including painting, drawing, clay, dancing, drumming, singing, and more.
- Program serves Pre-K through 5th grade
- Registration is monthly.
- For more information: https://www.oaklandca.gov/topics/studio-one-arts-center
- Contact: Alethia Walker, (510) 597-5027, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register: https://www.oaklandca.gov/topics/youth-activities-at-studio-one-arts-center
Mosswood Recreation Center's Town After School Program also picks up at Emerson. Mosswood Park is located 7 blocks south of Emerson. Their after school program runs from the end of the school day until 6PM. They provide structured games and activities, homework assistance, STEAM activities, creative play and cultural awareness projects.
- Program serves TK-5th grade.
- Registration is monthly. Financial assistance is available and they accept BANANAS, Hively, 4C's, Childcare Links and other County Partners.
- For more information: https://www.oaklandca.gov/topics/mosswood-recreation-center
- Contact: Terri Westbrook, (510) 597-5038, email@example.com
- To register: use the OPRYD website (requires a PerfectMind login), or contact the center directly.