Welcome OUSD Library Staff
If you are a new staff, LOOK HERE to help you get started.
Library staff are always working to update our best practices; much of this information below should be accessed AFTER training has occured as a refresher!
- Catalog Issues: We are working to have our catalog reflect best practices and provide the best access to resources.
- Collection Development Policy
- ER/Fiction project
- Funding Sources: We are updating our funding sources when we add books to the collection. This will enable us to have clear catagories of funding and to track them for reporting purposes.
- Genrefying your collection? See here for how to add sublocations!
- Inventory Process for beginning or end of year
Library Roles and Classifications - Volunteers to Teacher - Librarians
- Library Supply List
- Overdue books & Privacy Issues
- Pick up books from OPL
- Problematic Books Database
- How to Process & Add Books to the Collection: includes ISBN Not Found & How to Create a Clean Title Record
- Resource Calendar and Yearly Timeline
- Staff Directory
- Volunteer Protocols
- Weeding Policy
- Work days for all staff