CAAThe California Alternate Assessment is an online summative assessment for students with the most significant cognitive disabilities for English Language Arts (ELA) Math and Science across multiple states.The CAA for ELA and math are available in grades three through eight and grade eleven.The CAA Science is a pilot test in grades five and eight and one grade in high school. No results will be available from the pilot but an informational letter will be mailed to address on file.CAA Test WindowsELA/MathApril 8 - May 17, 2019ScienceNov 26 - Mar 15, 2019Schools are required to complete CAA testing during these dates.General InformationThe CAA exams for ELA and math will be administered via the secure browser and test delivery system.The CAA for Science is a pilot test in grades 5, 8 and one high school grade.ResultsThe 2017-18 CAA ELA/Math results are expected in August/September 2018. The District is waiting on the state to provide the reports. Once received, individual student score reports will be sent home or can be obtained at your child's school site.Sample CAA Student Score Report CDE 2016-17Sample Reporte Individual de los Resultados CDE 2016-17
See videos at the bottom of this page for more information.Source: CA Department of EducationParent ResourcesParent Notification of CAASPP Results 2017Will be mailed home with the CAASPP Student Score Reports in September.Understanding Student Score Report Guides CDE 2016-17
- Understanding CAA Reports, Grade 3
- Understanding CAA Reports, Grades 4, 6, 7
- Understanding CAA Reports, Grades 5, 8
- Understanding CAA Reports, Grade 11
- Understanding CAA for Science Reports, Grades 10, 12
Como Interpretar el Report de CAA CDE 2016-17
- Como Interpretar el Reporte de CAA, Grado 3
- Como Interpretar el Reporte de CAA, Grados 4, 6, 7
- Como Interpretar el Reporte de CAA, Grados 5, 8
- Como Interpretar el Reporte de CAA, Grado 11
- Como Interpretar el Reporte, Grados 10, 12
Understanding SBAC Results
What will my child's state test scores look like?
Como se van a ver los resultados estudiantil de los examenes del estado?