Faculty & Staff Breakfasts
Faculty / Staff Breakfasts
The PTSA hosts a Faculty/Staff Breakfast on various Fridays throughout the school year from 7:15-8:30 AM. This is a way for Skyline families to show their appreciation for Skyline's hard working faculty and staff. All of the food is graciously donated by families of Skyline students so if you are available to donate food or funds, serve (7:15-8:30 AM) or clean up (8:15-8:45 AM), please contact Victoria Reichenberg at email@example.com.You may drop off your donation beginning at 6:45 AM in the Teacher Lounge, 30 Building, and you are welcome to stay. Donations can also be dropped off with Victoria the night before. Contact her to make arrangements. Thanks for your support!
Breakfast Item Ideas:
- Egg dishes (boiled eggs, quiche, or any baked egg casserole)
- Breads (bagels, muffins, danishes)
- Fruit (fruit salad, strawberries, bananas, etc.)
- Meat (bacon or sausage, etc.)
Appreciation Breakfast Schedule
Fridays | 7:15am – 8:30am
* Please note: Teacher/Staff Appreciation Breakfast Events are on hold, until school officials and local health authorities allow for on-campus events again.
Please email PTSA Hospitality Chair Victoria Reichenberg, if you have ideas around this, or would like to participate in the future! (firstname.lastname@example.org)