Senior Year Events
Below is a listing of the typical events to plan for as a Senior at Skyline High School. Some events are just for Seniors and others such as Homecoming and the Winterball are for all students. You can find usually find detailed information about each of these events on the main Calendar and/or Announcement Section on this website. If you have questions, please use the Important Contacts list to the right.
University of California Schools Application Opens
School Registration Day
First Day of School
Senior Hoodies Available in Student Store
Senior Portraits Sessions Begin
1st Senior Class Info Assembly
1st Meeting about Grad Nite
FAFSA and Dream Act Application Opens
California State University Application Opens
First Grad Nite Monthly Deposit ($100 is typical)
Grad Nite Meeting
UC and CSU Applications are due
First Semester Final Exams
Senior Baby Photo Due
Grad Nite Balance Due/ Final Payment
Priorty FAFSA & CA Dream Act Application Deadline Approaching
Community College Applications Open
Priorty FAFSA & CA Dream Act Application Deadline
Last day to make custom pages for yearbook
Senior Panoramic- 4th Period
Last Day chance to purchase Yearbook
AP Testing Begins
College Decision Day
Senior Awards Night
Senior Class Trip
Senior week activities and Graduation Practice
Skyline Senior Events Manager:
Senior Class President:
Senior Class Vice President:
Senior Portraits Company
Cap and Gown Company
Josten’s Rep: Eric Persson
Gradnite Travel Company
USA Student Travel
Website: USA Student Travel
Information needed to place order:
- School name: Skyline High School
- School code: 13635620
Social Media for Seniors
Senior Class Instagram: @Titans2020
Purchase Senior Items through the online Student Store
Step-by-step instructions for creating a student account to purchase Senior items through the online Student Store:
- At the top of the webpage click on the dollar sign ($) to get to the online Student Store.
- If the student does not already have a Student Store login, an account must be created in the student’s name using the student’s email s_firstname.lastname@ ousd.org and the student’s ID. [Caution! These three elements are required or your account will not work!]
- You will be asked for a password. Then to finish creating the account the student must open the ousd.org email account and confirm creation of the Student Store account.
- Log in to the Student Store account using information in Step 2.
- Select the item you want to purchase and it will appear in your cart.
- You must finish the transaction by going to your cart and entering your credit or debit card information.
If you have any difficulties please email Mrs. Loo at Kristin.Loo @ ousd.org.