Ms. Kim (Room 6)
- The College I went to: UC Santa Cruz (B.A. Art History), UCLA (Credential and Masters in Education).
- I am from: Los Angeles, CA.
- I want to learn how to: Samba, scuba, and surf.
- A favorite book is: The Thankful Book, Love in the Time of Cholera.
- When I am not at MCS, I like to: go to the beach, hang out with friends, cook, eat, listen to music, and travel!
- My superpower is: perseverance!
Role at MCS / Trabajo en MCS: First Grade, Bilingual Teacher
The college I went to is / Fui a esta universidad:
Pomona College, BA Politics
Troy State University, MS Elementary Education
I am from / Soy de:
I was born in/Naci en Costa Rica.
I grew up in/Creci en Atlanta, GA.
I lived in/vivi en Tucson, AZ
I want to learn how to / Quiero aprender a:
Play the bass guitar, meditate, live in the moment. Tocar el bajo, meditar, vivir en el momento.
A favorite book is / Mi libro favorito es:
The Mists of Avalon, by Marion Zimmer Bradley and The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
When I’m not at MCS, I like to / Cuando no estoy en MCS, me gusta:
Watch my daughter play soccer, listen to music,
Sleep, eat good food, garden. Ver los partidos de fútbol de mi hija, escuchar musica, dormir, disfrutar de comida sabrosa, jugar en el jardín.
My super power is / Mi super poder es:
Forgetting. El olvido.Ms. MacIntyre (Room 9)
- The college I went to is: UC Santa Cruz (B.A. History and Political Science), Cal State East Bay (Teaching Credential)
- I am from: Albany, CA.
- I want to learn how to: Play guitar and drums.
- A favorite book is: No, David!
- When I am not at MCS, I like to: camp, swim, try new foods, explore new places, and read.
- My superpower is: resilience!