Requests for Qualifications (RFQ)
The OUSD Expanded Learning Office is looking for Lead Agencies!
Oakland Unified School District invites interested non-profit organizations to respond with their qualifications to become an Expanded Learning Lead Agency. Selected agencies will design, plan, and coordinate effective high-quality Expanded Learning/after-school programming that supports and aligns with OUSD’s goal to ensure that every student graduates college, career, and community ready.
- May 25, 2021: 2021 Expanded Learning Lead Agency RFQ Application Released.
- June 2, 2021: Bidder's Conference for all organizations interested in applying. Applicants are asked to review the entire RFQ document completely before attending the Bidders’ Conference.
- June 9, 2021: RFQ 101 for New Organizations
- Session Registration Link 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- June 30, 2021: Application Due Date, at 5:00 pm.
- June 30 - August 18, 2021: Review of Applications & Interviews. Invitations to selected organizations.
- August 23, 2021: Lead Agency Qualification Notification
- September 1st – December 1st (tentative date): Selection of Lead Agency by school site principal.
- July 1st, 2022: Service Start Date
- Dependent upon confirmation of school site principal and lead agency partnership and grant funding allocation
What is an RFQ? An RFQ (Request for Qualifications) is a qualifications-based selection process. It is a request made by the OUSD Expanded Learning Office for non-profit lead agencies to submit their qualifications to be considered as the primary contractor/provider of district school-site based Expanded Learning program services.
What is a Bidder’s Conference? A bidder’s conference is a meeting hosted by the OUSD Expanded Learning Office to assist agencies with the completion of the RFQ application process. The bidder’s conference is designed to give interested and eligible non-profit lead agencies the opportunity to ask questions regarding the RFQ application process.
All applications will be submitted electronically. Organizations will need to pre-register to receive access to a Google folder to upload their application and all supporting documentation.
Lead Agency Contract Templates
For more information, please contact Martha Pena at email@example.com