• Filing a Claim

    Claims for money are made by submitting a claim form to the Office of the General Counsel. The law regarding claims against public entities has relatively short deadlines. You should present your claims without delay. Once the claim has been presented, it is reviewed and administered by Canon Cochran Management Services, Inc. on behalf of the District.


    Click here to download a copy of the Claim Form.


    For more information regarding claims, please contact Canon Cochran Management Services, Inc. at (888) 542-1124.

    1000 Broadway, Suite 300 • Oakland, CA 94607
    Phone: (510) 879-8535
Last Modified on March 28, 2020