Summer School Opportunities
2019 Summer School & Extended Year EmploymentAs of 3/18/2019, we will begin displaying summer opportunities in the following programs:
Watch this space for updates and watch the Jobs Portal for
- Special Ed Extended School Year (ESY),
- Summer Jazz Camp,
Oakland Fine Arts Program, and
- Academic Recovery Program
- Nutrition Services and Custodial
new opportunities posted daily!Important Notes:
How to Apply for Summer EmploymentOn the OUSD Jobs Portal(Create Internal Candidate Account and Apply)Printable instructions: How-to: log in and create internal candidate accountAnd here are quick instructions
- All Summer program hires are contingent upon final approval of program funding.
- All Summer school postings are INTERNAL ONLY. Unless you sign in to the Jobs Portal as an Internal Candidate, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE SUMMER POSTINGS.
- Go to: https://ousd.tedk12.com/hire/
- If you do not yet have a Candidate Profile on the site (never applied for a job there before):
- Click "internal" upper right corner and follow instructions to set up your Profile; when complete, you will be returned to the Portal to browse positions.
- Enter "Summer" into the search bar to find summer postings
- Browse jobs and apply for any you are interested in.
- Positions will remain visible on the Jobs Portal while there are still openings