Donations to Sequoia are made to Sequoia Parent Teacher Organization, a 501c3 non-profit organization. Each year, parents, teachers and staff work together to decide funding priorities. Contributions to SPTO help support critical needs at the school not covered by the school budget, such as enrichment teachers, social-emotional learning, literacy coaches, school supplies, affinity groups and equity work, teacher appreciation, community events, and more.
DONATE BY CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT
DONATE BY CHECK
Please make checks out to "SPTO" and mail to 3822 Whittle Avenue, Oakland, CA 94602.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT SEQUOIA!
- Donate to the Sequoia COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Buy Sequoia t-shirts, hats, & merch
- Shop For Sequoia
- Volunteer Your Time & Talents!
- Attend SPTO Community Meetings
- Join next year's SPTO Board! Email 2020-21 co-chairs Jen Bellenger & Nate Landry for more information.
Sequoia Parent Teacher Organization is headquartered in Oakland, CA, and is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN: 82-1470763. Donations are tax-deductible.
If you have any questions or would like to support fundraising at SPTO, please email SPTOfundraisingcochair@gmail.com