Information for Prospective Families
Welcome! We're glad you're thinking about joining the Toro community! We have several ways for you to get to know our school, staff and parents:
Every Friday (except on school holidays) from 9:30-11:00am, November 2, 2018-January 11, 2019. Tours meet outside the front office. Park on Ascot or surrounding streets and check in as a visitor at the front office. You'll have an opportunity to chat with administrators and students in the front courtyard before the tours.
November 2, 9, 16
December 7, 14
You can sign up for a tour of Montera here:
Kids are welcome to attend but not required; all students must be accompanied by an adult.
Information Night at Montclair Elementary
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Montclair Elementary School in the Bloom Room (Multipurpose Room)
Come hear from Montera Principal Mr. Avent and 6th Grade Assistant Principal Dr. Williams, as well as Montera teachers and students, about the top-notch academic, musical, sports, leadership, and other fantastic offerings at Montera.
Montera Information Night
Thursday, October 25, 2018 from 6:30-8:00pm in the Montera Multi-Use Room (MUR)
Prospective families are invited to learn about our school from administrators, staff and students.
- Come learn about Montera's core academics and the International Baccalaureate program.
- Meet representatives from Montera's varied choices of electives, including Woodshop, Art, Band, Orchestra, Intro to Business, AVID and more.
- Hear from Montera's afterschool program provider.
- Learn about Montera's clubs and afterschool activities like Jazz Band, Debate, Cheer, Hip Hop, Homework Club, and sports like flag football, cross country, basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball, track and golf.
- Ask questions directly to our Student Panel.
Kids are welcome to attend but not required; all students must be accompanied by an adult. Park in the back parking lot on Scout Road.
RSVP for this event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/montera-prospective-family-information-night-tickets-49237204805
Prospective Parent Mixer
Wednesday, October 10, from 7-9pm at the home of one of our board members.
Chat one-on-one with current Montera parents, ask questions in a small group and get the scoop on our school! This event is for adults only.
RSVP for this event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/prospective-parent-mixer-tickets-49679922987
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org