Welcome to your Redwood Heights PTA!
Welcome Message from Your PTA Co-Presidents:
We are so happy to be representing your PTA this year as your new Co-Presidents. We feel lucky to be part of such an engaged, creative and inspiring group of parents and caregivers, all committed to the goal of making Redwood Heights a place where our children thrive emotionally and academically.
How do we meet that goal?
By living our PTA’s mission: Advocate for all children via family engagement, fundraising and community building. We represent YOU and are here to listen, learn and work with you to make our school an incredible place of kindness and learning for our children. We wish to create more opportunities to form and strengthen connections at RHS. The PTA sponsors many events that not only raise funds for our children, but also bring students, teachers, and families together to celebrate our school community.
Want to know where your fundraising dollars go? Here are just some of the programs and services funded by the PTA:
- Our one-of-a-kind Art program
- Garden program
- Social emotional programs and support
- Technology (hardware and software)
- Classroom Aides
- The annual Science Alliance project and many, many more!
Wondering how you can get involved?
- Volunteer to help with an event.
- Attend school functions and PTA meetings.
- Donate to the Reach New Heights campaign kicking off after Labor Day.
- Support other school fundraisers!
- Join the PTA! Use this link: https://jointotem.com/ca/oakland/redwood-heights-elementary-pta/join/register
- For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the date for our first PTA meeting of the year on September 19th at 6:00pm. Dinner will be served at 5:45pm and it's a potluck. Please bring your favorite dish to share. There will also be pizza provided for the kids. Additionally, free childcare will be provided on site.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Stacey & Amy