April 22, 2020
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM POSTPONED: 2019-20 CalSTRS *PENSION2* Seminar
April 23, 2020
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM POSTPONED: 2019-20 OUSD Medicare 101 Seminar
May 6, 2020
1:30 PM - 5:30 PM POSTPONED: OUSD Employees: Health and Wellness Fair
May 7, 2020
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM POSTPONED: 2019-20 CalPERS Planning Your Retirement
Student Welcome Center is Closed to the Public
In an abundance of caution, we are closing the Student Welcome Center to the public because of COVID-19. Our staff will still be working during this time. Please email, text, or call any enrollment-related questions and we will respond as soon as possible.
510-879-4600 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Still need to apply for school for next year?
The Round 1 enrollment window for the 2020-21 school year closed on February 7, 2020. If you did not submit an application by February 7, you can participate in Round 2. Applications for Round 2 are currently only being accepted by phone by the Student Welcome Center staff (510-879-4600). Round 2 applications are due April 17 and offers will be released on April 30.
Legislative Information Center - Upcoming Events & Live Meetings
OUSD Legislative Meetings (Board, Committees, Commissions) to be held virtually
Pursuant to the Governor's Executive Order N-29-20, all members of a legislative body and appropriate staff will participate in legislative meetings via phone/video conference. The public is invited to watch and participate as stated below.
How to watch and participate in a Legislative Meeting
- To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on LINK at the noticed meeting Agenda. Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193 -Joining-a-Meeting.
- To listen to the meeting by phone, please call at the noticed meeting time the phone number listed in the Agenda, then enter the Webinar Id listed in the Agenda. Each will be different for each meeting. If asked for a participant id or code, press #. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663 -Joining-a-meeting-by-phone.
- To observe the meeting online (other than via video conference), at the noticed meeting time, please scroll down this page (or go to https://ousd.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx) and click on the “In Progress” link under “Video” for the corresponding meeting.
There are three ways to make a public comment within the time allotted for public comment on an eligible Agenda item:
- To comment by video conference, click the “Raise Your Hand” button to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on the eligible Agenda item. You will then be unmuted, during your turn, and allowed to make public comments. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions on how to “Raise Your Hand” is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205566129 -Raise-Hand-In-Webinar.
- To comment by phone, you will be prompted to “Raise Your Hand” by pressing “*9” to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on the eligible Agenda Item. You will then be unmuted, during your turn, and allowed to make public comments. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions of how to raise your hand by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663 -Joining-a-meeting-by-phone.
- eComment. Please click on https://ousd.legistar.com/Calendar.aspxand click on the “eComment” link under “eComment” for the corresponding meeting. Please note that eComment submissions closes fifteen (15) minutes before posted meeting time or may be available during the entire meeting period. We are working asap to implement the latter.