OUSD is hiring for the 2017-18 school year!
We are recruiting for all teaching positions, support staff, and classified substitutes to start Fall 2017.
K-12 Schools from across the District have been invited to come share about their school communities and the opportunities they have available at their sites. You will be able to meet with Principals and other School Leaders and explore career options as you visit the tables of the schools with the grades/subjects that are of interest to you.
In addition, the Substitute Team will be there to interview for Classified Substitute positions.
At our events you can:
- Meet School Leaders and learn about our school communities
- Learn about openings at Oakland schools for both general and special education, teaching and support roles
- Find out more about potential early contracts for qualified teachers
- Interview for substitute classified positions
- Meet with credentialing institutions to learn about their programs for teachers and administrators