Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
The Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) is central to the Local Control and Funding Formula, the new way that California funds public education to better serve high-need students and to reduce class sizes
for grades K to 3.
Grounded in our vision for student success, we engage students,
parents, staff, and the wider community to develop goals, actions,
and measures of progress for all student subgroups in the eight state priority areas.
OUR LCAP GOALS:
1. Students are College and Career Ready
2. Students are Proficient in the State Academic Standards and Next Generation Science Standards
3. Students are Reading At or Above Grade Level
4. Students are Reaching English Fluency
5. Students are Engaged in School Everyday
6. Parents and Families are Engaged in School Activities
For more information about how to get involved in the work of LCAP in OUSD, please contact Cintya Molina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-491-6069.