Good news parents, you can check grades online!
You can now check your grades, attendance, transcripts, graduation status, and more online using ABI.
In order to access this system, you must first have a valid, active e-mail address. Once you have this e-mail, follow the steps below to create your account.
1.Go to the following web address:
2. Click on the link that says “Create New Account” found below the e-mail and password boxes.
3. Select the parent account option. Click “Next.”
4. Enter your valid e-mail address and create a password.
NOTE: An e-mail message will be sent to the e-mail you entered asking you to verify your address. In a separate window check your e-mail and open this e-mail and click on the link that says “Confirm Cur rent E-Mail Address”. Back in the ABI window, click next.
5. Enter the following information and click next.
Student Permanent ID Number:
Student Home Telephone Number:
6. You have now created your account and can now log in using the e-mail address and password you used during the account creation process.
NOTE: Not all of your teachers may be using this system currently. If your teacher is not using this system, you will not have access to your assignments and current grade.
To find your current grades, click on the Grades menu and select Gradebooks. Click on the classes to access your current grades and assignments.