Greetings Westlake Families!
I want to thank you and all of your scholars for a fantastic start of school. Your scholars did an amazing job in their learning of what it means to be a scholar here at Westlake.
Some general announcements:
- We are currently changing class schedules of our scholars to better serve them, we appreciate your patience through this process. You may contact our School Counselor, Ms. Ruffin, if you have any questions.
- Just a reminder that school starts every day at 8:25, please support us in making sure your scholar is at school on time.
- We need parents to get involved in School Site Council. School Site Council is a great opportunity for parents to help us make important school-wide decisions. Meetings are about once a month. If you are interested in joining, please let me know.
Upcoming events at Westlake:
- September 5th- Labor Day Holiday (no school)
- September 8th- Parents of Westlake Meeting
- September 15th- Back to School BBQ Night
- September 28th- Williams Textbook Visit
That’s all for the week of August 29th. Please remember to take care of yourself, take care of one another, and take care of Westlake!